Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
whole thing was about 4 hours, however, I did most of the work on the rears and sway bar, while my buddy did the fronts, then he did alignment. Kind of a friends and family thing. I think a shop would quote it out for at least 4-5 hours of labor. It's always a pain in the but, and every time I do it I say this is the last time, but I just can't not drop the car. Looks so much better. Happy to give up some ride quality for the handling and looks.
Looks perfect. Ya when I did my Coilovers on my model 3 I said this is last time after that too. Getting too old for rolling around on the ground🤪. That being said I find myself talking myself into doing it myself. Want to show the kids….
Sponsored

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Is anyone having problems with any of their window regulators? my front passenger windows slows down when rolling back up. All others are fine

Gregg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP Teg Type S '87 & '88 CRX Si, '96 Civic EX
Saturday was install the replacement ECU day. You can read about that here.

But today was rip apart the center console day here at the casa. Because I'm too lazy to hit the "Individual" button every time I start the car, I installed Idlestopper's "Acura IDS (drive mode) controller."

At $95 it should pay for itself in saved time and effort after about 17 or 18 years. 😜 Now if someone could find a way to auto-enable "Brake Hold" I'd gladly pay $100.

And since I had to futz around with the shift boot / collar anyhow, it was high time to install the Raceseng Stratose Alcantara knob. And thanks to the $82.50 saved during their Black Friday sale, the knob was $2.50 below the cutoff for free shipping. So I really only saved $70. Yay!

Stratose.png

And finally, I remembered to re-install the "center console storage" thing that holds the fob for my community's gate. I got it here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Is anyone having problems with any of their window regulators? my front passenger windows slows down when rolling back up. All others are fine
I’ve noticed the same thing. Better yet, sometimes if I try to close both front windows at the same time, the passenger goes down while the drivers side goes up.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
On a closed course in a CGI setting I may or may not have participated in a competition of acceleration with a modded Subaru WRX on a highway today. It had exhaust plus stickers was likely tuned with bolt-ons. My car has a black roof wrap, overpriced all weather mats, and a red S sticker on my shifter bezel. The driver can also miss a few meals without dying. I was stuck behind him on a two lane highway then it went wide open and a 'chase is a race' or so I've heard. With both vehicles at WOT I waved at him while coming around and passing him at very legal speeds (in other countries) well into fifth gear and got a thumbs up afterwards. Make sure you've got an annoying vanity plate folks because in those rare instances where your 300 HP Civic that's mildly faster than V6 Camrys outperforms other cars it really puts the nail in the coffin.

My apologies if you've read this far.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
On a closed course in a CGI setting I may or may not have participated in a competition of acceleration with a modded Subaru WRX on a highway today. It had exhaust plus stickers was likely tuned with bolt-ons. My car has a black roof wrap, overpriced all weather mats, and a red S sticker on my shifter bezel. The driver can also miss a few meals without dying. I was stuck behind him on a two lane highway then it went wide open and a 'chase is a race' or so I've heard. With both vehicles at WOT I waved at him while coming around and passing him at very legal speeds (in other countries) well into fifth gear and got a thumbs up afterwards. Make sure you've got an annoying vanity plate folks because in those rare instances where your 300 HP Civic that's mildly faster than V6 Camrys outperforms other cars it really puts the nail in the coffin.

comparison kills all joy. I remain perfectly happy with the type S regardless of any other car on the road

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Big roads in Houston. Can roll pretty hard thru there at high rates of speed.

Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
used to love the tolls in Chicago. Have my 40 cents set up in the window controls. Used to love launching out of the tolls. Good old days

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I’ve noticed the same thing. Better yet, sometimes if I try to close both front windows at the same time, the passenger goes down while the drivers side goes up.
Had my dealer look at it with my last maintenance service and they couldn’t find an issue with the track or motor; lubed the track and closed the door back up. They acknowledged it but had no power to replace as other Integras on the lot were doing the same thing but noted it in my file in the event something comes out in the future. Super annoying when it’s raining and I try to roll up the windows an inch (lowered an inch with the rain visors for ventilation)

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Until you hit one of the million tolls. Every time I visit family in Houston those tolls laugh at me in the face
Not a fan of the tolls either. Living near one doesn't help. Some of them are the best highways for fun runs though.
Sponsored