Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
A Civic did try to blindly merge into me yesterday so I can sympathize.
Sponsored

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
RBF600 is great, and you won't have any problems. That's my go-to for track cars. I used to use ATE Typ200 and ATE Super Blue, but the 600 is just as good, slightly cheaper, and lasts longer.
Yeah the 600 is fantastic. I've run the 660 and srf before, in addition to several others, but the 600 always seems the most stable longer term. 660 is just way too sensitive. I've had it work great, but usually one event tops and it needs a bleed, especially on humid days.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Ugh... Today I had a stupid person try to merge into me on an off ramp with no indicators. Instead of slamming the brakes I accelerated ahead of him as he basically did his best to run me off the road.

Anyway, the moron followed me to the gas station where I was filling up and decides to go off on me for his stupidity he didn't realize he caused.

All this to say somewhere in there I got the "Oh, your probably driving your father's car" :rolleyes:.

I'm flattered people think I'm young enough to not be able to own this car. Anybody else have this happen to them (minus the road rage)?
I thought Canadians were supposed to be super nice.
Sponsored