Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Tuesday night I was able to wrap up the Hybrid Racing detent springs, Acuity shifter cable bushings, PRL charge pipes & HVI intake. It noticeably made the throttle response more sensitive and quicker seat of the pants feel, for sure. Kuro turbo should arrive Saturday with titanium studs & custom e-calibration from Derek Robinson - whenever I can make time to install it anyway. Probably next month realistically.

Wrapped today up with the Mishimoto expansion tank and 27won FSB w/ brake brace, both of which has been sitting n the shelf for several months. Black Friday deals. 😆

Left the Radium PCV oil catch can off. Anyone wanna buy it? 😄

Also, my air filter came out looking destroyed. Any reason why this might happen?

IMG_3397.jpeg

IMG_3264.jpeg

IMG_3292.jpeg

IMG_3252.jpeg
Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Also, my air filter came out looking destroyed. Any reason why this might happen?
Did you fully remove the lid when installing the drop in? For mine I kind of cracked it open and slid it in and noticed it bent REALLY easily. Mine wasn't that bad, but haven't pulled it back out yet either.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Did you fully remove the lid when installing the drop in? For mine I kind of cracked it open and slid it in and noticed it bent REALLY easily. Mine wasn't that bad, but haven't pulled it back out yet either.
I did mine the same way and swapped them a few times from the orange one to the full race one and it never looked like that until I yanked it out the other night. It did like like it was seated well around the edges though as normal. I was hearing some faint howling/whistling occasionally and was curious if maybe this was why bc it’s been gone since the new intake install. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Great point though, definitely possible that’s what I could’ve done.

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
What drive mode did you opt to have it in also? I was just thinking about maybe toning down to Sport or Comfort for a wet autocross day, especially with a tune.
For the wet I opted to put it in individual (engine: sport + // steering: sport + // suspension: comfort). My understanding is that for wet surface/low grip for track days, more compliant suspension is better. I was also running with the stock PS4S tires

For dry track days l do full sport + mode and pedal dance

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have a feeling my filter will look similar when I remove it. Installing the TI intake a few months ago when reinstalling the top of the air box I pushed it down and the back hinge portion of the box wasn't in the correct spot.

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have had the Radium pcv installed first week ove vehicle ownership. I haven't emptied it yet but do have a failure of some of the swivel fittings it came with, oil is accumulating on the out side. I installed the remote drain cock so that extra tubing maybe holding a lot of oil.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
For the wet I opted to put it in individual (engine: sport + // steering: sport + // suspension: comfort). My understanding is that for wet surface/low grip for track days, more compliant suspension is better. I was also running with the stock PS4S tires

For dry track days l do full sport + mode and pedal dance
I had a full day to Auto-X it in the rain and swapped each run to compare times. I also switched between the full torque and partial torque tune. In the end, on the stock PS4S my fastest times were always in full Sport+ with full torque request and pedal dance. When it was really pouring, putting engine in to Sport helped a bit to control my heavy foot, and comfort suspension was slightly more controllable, but it wasn't faster.

If I was on track, or running the FL5 ADS, I probably would be more conservative. But man those PS4S have grip for days in the wet. I was impressed.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Test fit Friday. Now I have to find some time to install the lowering springs...

DSCF3501.JPG
What size are those and what lowering springs are you going with?

I know a lot of people say TEs are overplayed but its just such a classic look that I still want one for my PWP.

I'm tempted by the bronze CE28s though....

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
What size are those and what lowering springs are you going with?

I know a lot of people say TEs are overplayed but its just such a classic look that I still want one for my PWP.

I'm tempted by the bronze CE28s though....
18x9.5 ET 38. I agree, TEs are timeless.

I have Eibach Sportlines waiting to go on.

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Picked up the car today and put 140 miles it. First mod after I pulled into the garage was to remove the dealership plate frame.

Inspected the car for shipping blocks, missing screws, panel fitment issues, rattles, etc. So far so good! I had a whole list of mods to do but after driving and seeing the car in the flesh, I'm hesitant to mess with how it came from the factory, appearance-wise.

I knew I would like the color but in person I really LOVE the blue. Seeing my reflection behind other cars made me go "wow" out loud.

Also saw the new M2 in Zandvoort Blue on the way up to the dealership. No comments on that.

IMG_20240405_193514.jpg

IMG_20240405_200437.jpg

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Picked up the car today and put 140 miles it. First mod after I pulled into the garage was to remove the dealership plate frame.

Inspected the car for shipping blocks, missing screws, panel fitment issues, rattles, etc. So far so good! I had a whole list of mods to do but after driving and seeing the car in the flesh, I'm hesitant to mess with how it came from the factory, appearance-wise.

I knew I would like the color but in person I really LOVE the blue. Seeing my reflection behind other cars made me go "wow" out loud.

Also saw the new M2 in Zandvoort Blue on the way up to the dealership. No comments on that.

IMG_20240405_193514.jpg

IMG_20240405_200437.jpg
I like Zandvoort Blue, but probably wouldn't buy a car in that color.

I LOVE Apex Blue. It's tied for first as my favorite factory blue color with Interlagos Blue on the E46/E92 M3, and Stratosphere on the A90 Supra.

1712405019694-9m.png

1712405097216-rz.png

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
20240406_192335.jpg
Had a day to put some stuff I have had. I put the PRL "stage 1"? ...the 2 small intake toob pieces? See photo.... nice little motor accent..... prob got 17HP with those.

PRL heat sink....the cooling fin design is pretty "deep" so I think the functionality is definately there. Looks cool too n good for 5.5HP just on looks.

There is a PRL air filter in there somewhere too. Cant see it so it probably gives 20HP.

Radium exspansion tank. Looks cool and I got the 1.3 cap. Good for 13.2HP

And...the debated radium catch can (pcv). It was a very easy install.

I know about the better oil options and I have read on here this motor is cleaner than a prius.....

It does not hurt the motor to have it.... I have run 2 on my oil burning VQ (g37) with great success. The emission design on the ITS is improved but the base of the system is the same. It will catch some particulates..... how much?... some.

And I dropped in the ruthenium plugs. I drank the cool aid when they came out and have used them in my old VQ. Nice throttle response with these because they ignite well. Rumored to improve mpg... I dunno.... I don't worry bout mpg, I just like a good burning plug. Oem is always good.... but I like the ruthenium hx.

Not pictured... I put the back seat protectors.

I still got the prl motor mount to install. I will do that when I change the oil/filter.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
20240406_192335.jpg
Had a day to put some stuff I have had. I put the PRL "stage 1"? ...the 2 small intake toob pieces? See photo.... nice little motor accent..... prob got 17HP with those.

PRL heat sink....the cooling fin design is pretty "deep" so I think the functionality is definately there. Looks cool too n good for 5.5HP just on looks.

There is a PRL air filter in there somewhere too. Cant see it so it probably gives 20HP.

Radium exspansion tank. Looks cool and I got the 1.3 cap. Good for 13.2HP

And...the debated radium catch can (pcv). It was a very easy install.

I know about the better oil options and I have read on here this motor is cleaner than a prius.....

It does not hurt the motor to have it.... I have run 2 on my oil burning VQ (g37) with great success. The emission design on the ITS is improved but the base of the system is the same. It will catch some particulates..... how much?... some.

And I dropped in the ruthenium plugs. I drank the cool aid when they came out and have used them in my old VQ. Nice throttle response with these because they ignite well. Rumored to improve mpg... I dunno.... I don't worry bout mpg, I just like a good burning plug. Oem is always good.... but I like the ruthenium hx.

Not pictured... I put the back seat protectors.

I still got the prl motor mount to install. I will do that when I change the oil/filter.
I like how the radium expansion tank looks over the mishimoto (the welded seams look cheap to me) but I’ve read issues with leaking at the gasket - any such with yours?

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Not today but last weekend, I finally got my car back from the PPF installer.

IMG_2383.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2377.jpeg

• Full PPF + ceramic coat
  • 70% tint on the windshield
  • 20% tint all around
  • gloss black vinyl wrapped roof
  • black Type-S and rear A emblem (did the front myself)
Sponsored