Sponsored

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
I like how the radium expansion tank looks over the mishimoto (the welded seams look cheap to me) but I’ve read issues with leaking at the gasket - any such with yours?
Not yet.....
As I assembled the tank... I can see how the main gasket can fail eventually.

Time will tell. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
20240406_192335.jpg
Had a day to put some stuff I have had. I put the PRL "stage 1"? ...the 2 small intake toob pieces? See photo.... nice little motor accent..... prob got 17HP with those.

PRL heat sink....the cooling fin design is pretty "deep" so I think the functionality is definately there. Looks cool too n good for 5.5HP just on looks.

There is a PRL air filter in there somewhere too. Cant see it so it probably gives 20HP.

Radium exspansion tank. Looks cool and I got the 1.3 cap. Good for 13.2HP

And...the debated radium catch can (pcv). It was a very easy install.

I know about the better oil options and I have read on here this motor is cleaner than a prius.....

It does not hurt the motor to have it.... I have run 2 on my oil burning VQ (g37) with great success. The emission design on the ITS is improved but the base of the system is the same. It will catch some particulates..... how much?... some.

And I dropped in the ruthenium plugs. I drank the cool aid when they came out and have used them in my old VQ. Nice throttle response with these because they ignite well. Rumored to improve mpg... I dunno.... I don't worry bout mpg, I just like a good burning plug. Oem is always good.... but I like the ruthenium hx.

Not pictured... I put the back seat protectors.

I still got the prl motor mount to install. I will do that when I change the oil/filter.
Don’t forget to add the stickers, couple hp in stickers too😜🤪😝

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Just got back from the CivicX event at the Tail of the Dragon. Great driving and the car held extremely well on those twisty roads. I was on third gear most of the last run and every time I pushed it, the car delivered. Met other owners of ITS. There were 9 ITS but we were missing Apex Blue, Performance Red and Lunar Silver. Definitely will come back next year.

IMG_4862.jpeg

IMG_4852.jpeg

IMG_4859.jpeg

IMG_4854.jpeg

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
Got jailbroken today, have the base Hondata map uploaded until I get the HVI in the mail, then I will go with the phearable tune.

Odd question, my parking sensors are disabled since the car was jail broken, is that normal?

IMG_0727.jpeg

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
An answer for a question that was never asked; the range readout doesn't take into account the entire tank capacity.

10.8 gallons from "empty" and 6 miles of remaining range.

IMG_20240407_203415.jpg

IMG_20240407_203645.jpg

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I went for a joy ride today as I like sunday evening drives as the roads are relatively clear.
hit a few on/off ramps and had some nice adrenaline pumping pulls with my new mods and then hit brakes to get off next exit to find all these cops waiting.. city, county and state troopers together while city was shooting radar... Man I got lucky today....
Cops.gif

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
I went for a joy ride today as I like sunday evening drives as the roads are relatively clear.
hit a few on/off ramps and had some nice adrenaline pumping pulls with my new mods and then hit brakes to get off next exit to find all these cops waiting.. city, county and state troopers together while city was shooting radar... Man I got lucky today....
Cops.gif
FTP man..... FTP. 🤣

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Got jailbroken today, have the base Hondata map uploaded until I get the HVI in the mail, then I will go with the phearable tune.

Odd question, my parking sensors are disabled since the car was jail broken, is that normal?

IMG_0727.jpeg
You have to go back into your cluster settings and turn the parking sensors back on via the steering wheel settings.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

IMG_0727.jpeg
Yeah. Every time you flash theses settings are disabled. You just need to re-enable.

Sponsored

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
Installed the PRL titanium inlet and HVI box to go along with the RV6 downpipe, PRL front pipe, and PRL intercooler. Got my tune scheduled with Derek this week, so super excited to see the results.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Filled up with some more fuel. 14.9 mpg. That seems good right ?
Been doing a lot of spirited driving? Breaking in still and I'm getting around 24mpg.
Sponsored

Last edited: