ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Corrected it for you.
Thanks Man. Yes, I think the DE5 is really capable of hanging with these other bad boys in the twisties. Really fun getting some props from the Porsche’s owners on how well the car performed.

Sponsored

PicklesTheCat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
992 Carrera S, Integra Type S
How would you rate the fitment? Was the tape they supplied quality stuff? Like the suma mirrors as well 🤙
Fitment was much better than expected, mounting tapes were the generic types and they've only been on for a few days so not sure how well they'll hold up.

I'll update if they start to fall off :D

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Fitment was much better than expected, mounting tapes were the generic types and they've only been on for a few days so not sure how well they'll hold up.

I'll update if they start to fall off :D
lol hey if the price was right, new 3M tape is cheap :) look great though I like the matte

Sponsored

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Thanks Man. Yes, I think the DE5 is really capable of hanging with these other bad boys in the twisties. Really fun getting some props from the Porsche’s owners on how well the car performed.
Hmmmnn...my Its is a great daily driver...but hang with a GT3RS...come on man...No

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Hmmmnn...my Its is a great daily driver...but hang with a GT3RS...come on man...No
Feed it some corn. ..ya never know

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
On the road, a GT3RS is insane overkill. Call me crazy but I'd rather be in an ITS where I can extract most if not all of the available performance than get blue balls driving a GT3RS that can only tap 1/10th of its potential on a public road without committing a felony.

Would I turn down an opportunity to drive a GT3RS on a twisty mountain road? No. But the ITS is a better fit, and as long as the driver of the RS isn't driving extremely unsafe, I'm sure it can keep up just fine.
Sponsored