Sponsored

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type-S / 23 M340i / 23 VW GTI
Flashed the ECM with the TSP / Derek Robinson - InnovativeMotorworks stage 1+ tune. The car scoots for sure…I’m digging it so far.

Also created some new clock screensavers in Illustrator and Photoshop 🀌🏼🀌🏼

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_4415

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_4418

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_4419

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_4420

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
Did the Alcantara steering wheel swap today. Pretty straight forward project after watching a youtube video. I don't know how the wheel will wear, but it was a pretty cheap mod so it was worth doing...
a61caeaa-635f-409d-b0a1-238d03c73abe.jpg
Just wash it with a grey cloth and water occasionally and it'll last forever. As with leather wheels, you should never use it after using lotion.

I also don't recommend detergents. I've ruined a few Alcantara things with sonax and other detergents.

Sponsored

miksfield

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S

Sponsored

KingCollector

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 TL MT, 2024 Integra Type-S

Doskiller

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type R FL5
Any side to side play? One of the reasons why I've been holding off on this mod is that some owners report side to side play.
I just installed this on my FL5 and I have to say that the driving experience is really great for me. Probably the best mod for me along with the front engine mount. The short notchy throws are perfect for raising the shift knob higher to get it closer to the steering wheel. The gate or side to side as you call it can be adjusted. Position 1 is a little tighter than stock while position 2 being about 30% tighter than that. Position 2 on the gate was too tight for me. I ended up at 2 on the throw and 1 on the gate. I went full erector set and left the shift boot off ........... ;-)

BTW, Two Step has a good price on this piece .................
Sponsored

Last edited: