Sponsored

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
The entire thing is silly anyways because it's basically "we expect people to drive X miles a year and figure that's essentially 3 oil changes". If you are like many here and want to change your oil early (5k miles), you only get three oil changes still.

They should just say you get three free oil changes, pick when you want them. But I guess that doesn't market well.
3?

My dealer said first 4 oil changes on acura and next 10 on the...

Not like I care about them doing oil changes since that's usually my once or twice per year opportunity to take a look at everything in the engine bay myself. I also prefer to use amsoil or liquimoly full synth, so if the dealer is using something awful I'd skip the oil changes anyway 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

scandorama

First Name
Pär
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS TEP
I think the distribution of cars was probably done more evenly geographically than focus on areas of demand which resulted in major metropolitan areas having low volume for the demand, resulting in high mark up.

One thing is for certain, congrats to the TEP owners among us, you now have an absolute unicorn on your hands.
I love love LOVE my TEP - unconditionally! I even got a puffy jacket to match... :p
IMG_2404.jpg

garoto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R - Championship White, 2006 Honda Civic Si - Fiji Blue Pearl
Not sure I understand how both a mark up and poor sales figures exist together, especially in the case of the FL5.
Like this: Sales figured are low because of markups. Of course they’ll hire a $2M a year consultant to tell them that.

And they still won’t listen!

garoto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R - Championship White, 2006 Honda Civic Si - Fiji Blue Pearl
Remvoing TEP is so bad. That was the absolute best color on this car. Shame.
Sponsored