First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Just woke up to seeing this on an Acura FB page:

IMG_3250.png
That’s so uncanny 😂 looks so good too. Looking at the charger light though, it may be too bright for my liking. I may opt to just disconnect the light there altogether. I really like the handle pockets red it looks so clean and will for sure help preserve night vision a bit

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I hear you both there. I'm not a fan of even semi bright lights or the slightest glare - but I have super sensitive eyes. Red & green are the easiest on the eyes at night & I had red & amber in my Jeep. Way brighter than the Integra. They essentially stayed off until you manually turned them on or opened a door though, no ambient. It was a 2000.

I don't use the wireless charger anyway. He took a good pic to reflect what we are all talking about though! Think I'll order the red LED's minus whatever is a pain to do & just add the lamin-x in those areas.

IMG_4572.jpeg

Sponsored

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
You mentioned the 34750-T20-A01 that is only $5. This is the white glovebox light from the CTR.
If you want Red lighting then you need the 34750-T20-R01 part.

The part is a LED module. It is a small rectangle. Basically all the lights on the Integra are the same module. All I am doing is swapping to the 34750-T20-R01 part. They are all plug and play.

The ambient strip is controlled by one LED and the door handle lights are a different LED. But both can be swapped with the 34750-T20-R01 part number. I honestly forgot about the door handle LED until today so I plan to buy two more parts to swap them out with.

Long story short, order 7 - 34750-T20-R01.
2 for the LET strips
2 for the door handles
2 for the footwell
1 for the above the wireless charger

Do the LED strips and door handles at the same time while the door liner is off
The footwells are super easy and take 30sec
The one above the wireless charger is a challenge. Id recommend watching the install video of the Idle Stopper () to show how to take the center console apart.

Please note that the lens on the LEDs are all a little bit different. But they pop off and swap very easy. The lens that comes with the 34750-T20-R01 will fit the footwells. I needed to swap out the lens for above the wireless charger the LED Strips and the the door pockets.

Fun fact, drill a hole in the lens of the footwell lights to make them brighter.
Question about the new red LED module: Is the actual LED exposed and easy to get to? Or is it more of an internal light

I’m wondering if I can just buy a few baseless red LEDs and solder them in place of the original white ones.

Any pics would be highly appreciated!

Last edited:

Pjgelose

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Honda S2000, 2024 Integra Type S
Finally got my door pocket LEDs swapped out. Here are some better night pics.

2 Door Pipe Lighting
2 Door handle pocket
2 footwell
1 above the wireless charger.

All swapped out with the 34750-T20-R01

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Pjgelose

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Honda S2000, 2024 Integra Type S
For those that have asked me about the LED modules.

Here are some pics of both the 34750-T20-R01 (Red case/Red LED) and the stock 34750-T20-A01 LED (Grey case/white LED) from the Integra.

Note that there is a white lens on all the LEDs. They can all be swapped out for where ever the LED is going.

On my car:
2 Door Pipe Lighting
2 Door handle pocket
2 footwell

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg
11.jpg

12.jpg
13.jpg
14.PNG

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
For those that have asked me about the LED modules.

Here are some pics of both the 34750-T20-R01 (Red case/Red LED) and the stock 34750-T20-A01 LED (Grey case/white LED) from the Integra.

Note that there is a white lens on all the LEDs. They can all be swapped out for where ever the LED is going.

On my car:
2 Door Pipe Lighting
2 Door handle pocket
2 footwell

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg
11.jpg

12.jpg
13.jpg
14.PNG
Thanks, this is super helpful!

If someone made tinted lenses, there could be plenty of inexpensive color options keeping the stock white LEDs but at least we can swap them out for red.

I wonder if the RGB LED modules for the other models which have the customized lighting within the vehicle options are swappable? Of course, this would have to be enabled in the infotainment system.

philharmonik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w/ Tech Package
To those of us that are wanting to order part #34750-T20-R01, it appears that these are now on backorder and no ETA on when they will be getting more. I ordered 6 from Bernardi Parts and this is the email I received after placing the order.

"How are you? Hope all is well. I am writing to update you about the item you had ordered. We don’t have this item you had ordered in stock. We would have to order this from American Honda. Honda is showing 4 of this in their inventory. Since you ordered quantity of 6 the other 2 is on national back order with American Honda. There is no release date from Honda. Do you wish to proceed with this order? Please let me know."

I told them to go ahead and proceed with the order in hopes that I can get 4 so I can do the 2 LED strips for the door and the footwells. Salesman said he's placing the order and will see how many Honda ships to them, and will check Monday to see if there's an ETA on when they are getting more.

Maybe I just got the last 4 in America?? LOL Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
To those of us that are wanting to order part #34750-T20-R01, it appears that these are now on backorder and no ETA on when they will be getting more. I ordered 6 from Bernardi Parts and this is the email I received after placing the order.

"How are you? Hope all is well. I am writing to update you about the item you had ordered. We don’t have this item you had ordered in stock. We would have to order this from American Honda. Honda is showing 4 of this in their inventory. Since you ordered quantity of 6 the other 2 is on national back order with American Honda. There is no release date from Honda. Do you wish to proceed with this order? Please let me know."

I told them to go ahead and proceed with the order in hopes that I can get 4 so I can do the 2 LED strips for the door and the footwells. Salesman said he's placing the order and will see how many Honda ships to them, and will check Monday to see if there's an ETA on when they are getting more.

Maybe I just got the last 4 in America?? LOL Fingers crossed!

You're probably correct. I contacted my local Honda dealer about these LEDs a couple weeks back, spoke to my contact over there and was told they're on backorder with no foreseeable ETA...

Being in the business myself, I know that this can potentially be a long wait. Usually if a part is on backorder with no ETA, that means there aren't any available at any of the stocking warehouses across the US and more will have to be shipped over from Japan....if a part is on what's called "back order cross ship" status, that means that none are available within the ordering dealer's closest stocking warehouse but it can be pulled or "cross shipped" from another warehouse to satisfy the client demand. Unfortunately for us, we're just going to have to wait for American Honda to have more available whenever that may be....

-G

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
I originally posted this in another thread but it's more appropriate (and hopefully useful) here.

The only tools needed to replace the LEDs are a Philips screwdriver and some plastic trim tools to make it easier. Installing the pattern projectors will require 1/4 and 3/8 drill bits for the holes. Everything else is included in the kit.

The guys at AHC Garage have a great video showing how to remove the door panels and install the projector lights here.

There are two LED modules in each front door that can be changed. One for the piping on the door panel and the other lights up the interior door handle. The red LED module is the same for both: "Light foot-well" part number 34750-T20-R01.

The LED for the door piping is on the top rear of the door panel. It's clipped in place and pops out easily with a trim tool.

img_0059-jpg.jpg

Once removed, you need to swap the two connectors on the LED modules by sliding them up to remove then just slide them back in.

img_0062-jpg.jpg

Then simply plug the new red LED module into the receptacle.

img_0066-jpg.jpg

img_0067-jpg.jpg

The LED module for the door handle is located above the handle itself.

img_0068-jpg.jpg

Swap the connectors by sliding them up and out, same as before.

img_0070-jpg.jpg

Then plug it back into the receptacle.

img_0072-jpg.jpg

You now have some nice red ambient lights😎

img_0089-jpg.jpg

Follow the AHC Garage video to install the "Logo Pattern Projector" part number 08V27-3S5-200.

I took my time and got both doors done in a couple of hours. I think the end result is quite nice.

View attachment bii19600-25-Pattern Projector.pdf

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks GTO. How accurate is your last pic in regards to red intensity? Did your camera exaggerate it a bit, or does it look closer to my 3rd to last pic?

Curious to know if the actual red LED is brighter than the semi-weak white that comes with the car.

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Thanks GTO. How accurate is your last pic in regards to red intensity? Did your camera exaggerate it a bit, or does it look closer to my 3rd to last pic?

Curious to know if the actual red LED is brighter than the semi-weak white that comes with the car.
Thanks JC-RH!

I'd say the (iPhone) camera is accurate regarding the brightness/intensity but the shade of red is slightly darker in person. The red line illumination is even throughout the length of the pipe and is not washed out or distracting. These pictures are accurate with how it all looks to me during bright daylight and in the dark.

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG
Sponsored