www.youtube.com
Car(s)
'91 NSX, '24 ITS

norsairius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Apart from the oddball issues I've had with the car so far, it's easily one of my favorites that I've ever had! Drives really nicely and plenty fast for public roads. The car's feedback to the driver is incredible.

For those who are curious, these are the issues:
  • Emissions / rev match / driving assistance / some other warning light appearing all at once - car went into limp mode. Dealership reset error codes and it drives normally again. Known issue to Acura, but no known permanent fix yet. Seems to be random luck as to whether the issue may occur again.
  • Trunk button is stuck. My guess is moisture somehow got in and froze it because the trunk button doesn't even move when I go to press it. I can't open my trunk unless I use the emergency/manual override latch which required me to fold down a seat, crawl back unto the trunk, and then use a screwdriver to undo the plastic cover over the manual latch and operate the override latch.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
After a full year encompasses, I wonder how many total awards this car, as well as the CTR, will receive altogether.

Sponsored

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 TEP ITS
Hmm.
7200 rpm
I have the TSP1 tune and noticed the car revs a good bit past the 7. I don't think it did that stock, but in hindsight I don't think I redlined it much before then since I got it tuned so early.

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Anyone notice in the data sheet it says fuel capacity 326 miles umm negative ghost rider we get like 250s

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Anyone notice in the data sheet it says fuel capacity 326 miles umm negative ghost rider we get like 250s
EPA highway rating of 28 mpg multiplied by the 12.4 gallon tank = 347 mile range. I'm sure if you hyper-miled and drove until empty you could probably do 400 miles but it's meant to be an approximation of how frequently you'll need to fill up on longer road trips. Driving like a degenerate, which is the only true way to drive this car, will definitely lower that range.

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
EPA highway rating of 28 mpg multiplied by the 12.4 gallon tank = 347 mile range. I'm sure if you hyper-miled and drove until empty you could probably do 400 miles but it's meant to be an approximation of how frequently you'll need to fill up on longer road trips. Driving like a degenerate, which is the only true way to drive this car, will definitely lower that range.
Haha I mean yes true and I truly love driving like that. However we brought this up in another thread . When filling up the range only says 250 . We think it's a smart range and goes accordingly how your driving and gives estimate from that

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
Happy to have bought an ITS a few weeks ago. It's quickly becoming one of my top 5 cars I've owned and I've owned/currently own some nice ones. It just drives so nice.

It makes me wonder what Honda could do with a high quality rwd platform. That is my only minor complaint is FWD.

Sponsored

QUIKAG

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M
They were called NSX & S2000.
I mean a new one! The S2000 was gone after '08 (I owned an '05 S2000 for about 3 years, awesome car) and while the 2nd gen NSX was nice, it never did anything for me. I would and did own a 991.2 GT3 instead of the NSX and the P-car was much better overall in pretty much everyway.

If Honda took the premium compact segment and developed a pure RWD platform similar to the FL5/DE5, they'd probably double or triple sales IMHO. Anyway, I love my ITS.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
They were called NSX & S2000.
I think what Honda needs is a rogue engineering team that takes an S660 body, drops a K20C1 engine in it, and makes it so that it's a global platform (not just a Japanese Kei car).

I think that's the only thing that would make me sell the ITS and I'd even include my left nut to make it happen because that thing would be a go-kart missile.

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I think what Honda needs is a rogue engineering team that takes an S660 body, drops a K20C1 engine in it, and makes it so that it's a global platform (not just a Japanese Kei car).

I think that's the only thing that would make me sell the ITS and I'd even include my left nut to make it happen because that thing would be a go-kart missile.
😂😂

kjechel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
03 S2000 original owner, 24 ITS ABP/Ebony

You could buy a "new" S2000 Type R from Evasive.
Sponsored