Sponsored

EPS GEARBOX ISSUE

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
This repair is only paying techs 1.7 on flat rate including an alignment. Doesn’t seem like enough time to me to do this job properly. I’m Not planning on taking my car to do this anytime soon.
Sponsored

boosted_canoe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Si
does this need to be done if you already had an updated steering rack installed due to the "sticky steering" issue?

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

scooter

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Having now just looked at the multiple steps necessary to make this technical repair as shown on Acura TSB dated 07/25/24, #24-037, I wish Acura had alternatively opted to supply rebuilt units.
Anybody know length of guarantee on a Recall repair?

OP
OP
TeggySteve

TeggySteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Aspec Tech 6MT
Having now just looked at the multiple steps necessary to make this technical repair as shown on Acura TSB dated 07/25/24, #24-037, I wish Acura had alternatively opted to supply rebuilt units.
Anybody know length of guarantee on a Recall repair?
Normal warranty parameters apply to all recalls, meaning that if the car is out of factory warranty then there is no additional coverage. The recall is the manufacturer fulfilling their obligation - so to speak - to correct a deficiency, and unless the tech \ shop themselves made an error, it's not something that would guarantee any warranty on that scenario.

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I wonder if there have been any examples of a Type S having this steering issue.